App Not Installed

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,632 happy users since 2014.
Register

PoisonIvy

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I recently got a new phone but unfortunately now whenever I try to download certain nodded apks, I get the error

App Not Installed as app isn't compatible with your phone.

I'm hoping for a solution that doesn't involve rooting the phone.

For information:
One UI: 6.1
Android: 14

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Hello,, No Need for Root! Android 14 has some problems with mod games but evidently they don't support APKS files, so you can try downloading a Mod apk game to figure out if it installs it

PoisonIvy

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes I have already tried through SAI, it does not install either.

INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS: INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS: Failed to extract native libraries, res=-113

Error message on SAI

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Yes I have already tried through SAI, it does not install either.

INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS: INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS: Failed to extract native libraries, res=-113

Error message on SAI
There is no doubt that you need the Apk file

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
If Android 14 accepts it

PoisonIvy

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sorry, could you clarify what you mean by this and how to do this?

Just in case, the modded apks I've tried are all APK files, not APKS

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Sorry, could you clarify what you mean by this and how to do this?

Just in case, the modded apks I've tried are all APK files, not APKS
Ok explain to me why if it's an Apk file you install it with Sai!?

PoisonIvy

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I tried installing it the normal way and that's when I got the message "App not as app isn't compatible with your phone"

Then I tried to download using SAI and that didn't work either and it said the same thing and the error code INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS: INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS: Failed to extract native libraries, res=-113

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
I tried installing it the normal way and that's when I got the message "App not as app isn't compatible with your phone"

Then I tried to download using SAI and that didn't work either and it said the same thing and the error code INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS: INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS: Failed to extract native libraries, res=-113
As I mentioned Android 14 has problems with mod games, you can write to the modders of the game you downloaded

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Android 14 has increased the minimum SDK version for app installation. So, any old app that hasn't been updated to the newer SDK version cannot be installed. This, unfortunately, includes 80% of the apps you can currently find on Google Play. Not to mention that most websites we take the original/unmodified apps from, like apkpure or apkcombo, only provide apps compatible until Android 13, and not Android 14.

At the moment, your best bet is installing Virtual Android or using an Android Emulator on your PC, or even use an older smartphone just for gaming.

You still can sideload the apk via ADB with the code: adb install --bypass-low-target-sdk-block "apk path" but this is advanced stuff, and if you don't know what I'm talking about or you're not into tech, better leave it.

Otherwise, you can follow these steps:

• Download APK(s) directly on your PC
  • Download the Android SDK platform tools SDK Platform Tools release notes | Android Studio | Android Developers
  • extract the zip anywhere as long as you can access it easily.
  • move the downloaded APKs to the platform-tools folder
  • on your phone, go to developer settings and enable USB debugging and plug it in with your USB cable
  • open a CMD in the platform tools folder then type this:
adb install --bypass-low-target-sdk-block "AppToInstall.apk"

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Android 14 has increased the minimum SDK version for app installation. So, any old app that hasn't been updated to the newer SDK version cannot be installed. This, unfortunately, includes 80% of the apps you can currently find on Google Play. Not to mention that most websites we take the original/unmodified apps from, like apkpure or apkcombo, only provide apps compatible until Android 13, and not Android 14.

At the moment, your best bet is installing Virtual Android or using an Android Emulator on your PC, or even use an older smartphone just for gaming.

You still can sideload the apk via ADB with the code: adb install --bypass-low-target-sdk-block "apk path" but this is advanced stuff, and if you don't know what I'm talking about, better leave it.
Thank you so much Sbenny 😊

Kenobin

SB Cartel Max Level
✌️ Community Team
From the Hell
☠️ Pirate
Special Guest
🎮 Testing Team
Verified 18+ user
⭐ Unlimited Access ⭐
Member for 1 year